Admin agrees with hack of /b

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin agrees with hack of /b

Post  Matrixman_217 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 am

well today i had been on my map all day building until i was accused of griefing by justin_02 .
then the admin talbotandrew began showing me /b and how my name showed up.
after which he decided to let it go... for 10 minutes
now i currently have a 15 minute ban and frankly i am p***ed with this injustice.
I have never griefed anyone on the server, because i believe in "the golden rule" wholeheartedly.
now i hope something can be done to restore my status amongst the honorable builders on your server.

also i believe rights have also been violated becaus he banned me for talking with another player about /b and how i think it was hacked. and i know for a fact those rights apply in digital space that is server-based in the united states.

i really don't like the idea of so many new admins flooding the game either. they should be trustworthy people who AT LEAST conduct some sort of RATIONAL investigation before taking action such as the one placed infeasibly upon me.
also on the Lost connection page it said "DONT FUCK AROUND BITCH" which i am assuming was written by talbotandrew himself. and that's an insult. Neutral

Matrixman_217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Derrider's availible?

Post  Matrixman_217 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:04 am

i would appreciate if Derrider himself could review my claim, or perhaps DMX, as i am a regular on your server, and i would hate to be permanently banned.

Matrixman_217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin agrees with hack of /b

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:18 am

Ur only ban for 15 minutes. I'm sorry if there was a mistake. I would like to get mote info from u tho. What map did talbot discover the /b information? Did u see this /b information your self?

View user profile http://deridderfreebuild.freeclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

hacking /b

Post  Matrixman_217 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:52 am

i saw it on justin--- somethings map. i eventually got my revenge earlier by showing him /hacks.
sorry xD i needed revenge
but on-topic... i found out you actually can hack the /b and anything else for that matter. simply downloading the command coding and altering it block by block.(in the lines of text within the code)

as for the ban, i am no longer able to login. it says the connection has been lost yadda yadda yadda

and i'm glad you were able to reply on such short notice cheers

Matrixman_217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:p

Post  Matrixman_217 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:54 am

and before i forget, yes i did see the /b info. there was like 30-40 stone blocks that had my name on em.
i think his name was justin_002 or justin02 or justin_02. something like that.

Matrixman_217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 pm

I don't see how someone can hack /b. They would have to edit the server source code, would they not?

View user profile http://deridderfreebuild.freeclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrixman_217 on Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:15 pm

if you were to have a direct link to the server via anything, such as a simple minecraft connection. and have the command coding which would be the same in a server or in freeplay or anywhere else, you could do it by rewriting it in the same format, changing names. moderately difficult but i saw it done yesterday when i asked someone on twitter.

Matrixman_217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top