Temporary Leave.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary Leave.

Post  The_Enforcer on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 am

Urgent family matters out of country have arisen, and I must attend to them without caution or delay. The matters will forever remain nameless, and the length of my departure is estimated to be between 7 and 10 weeks. This is difficult for me, and maybe some of my close friends on here. Bare with me though, I will return.
I love you all, and I hope my status for being elected an admin is not harmed by this sudden departure.

Keep it real. Th3grimreaper24, I look to you to make sure that every build you see becomes as epic as possible.

Temporary Goodbye to you all!

Sincerely,
[The God Father] The_Enforcer.

The_Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary Leave.

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:07 pm

The_Enforcer wrote:Urgent family matters out of country have arisen, and I must attend to them without caution or delay. The matters will forever remain nameless, and the length of my departure is estimated to be between 7 and 10 weeks. This is difficult for me, and maybe some of my close friends on here. Bare with me though, I will return.
I love you all, and I hope my status for being elected an admin is not harmed by this sudden departure.

Keep it real. Th3grimreaper24, I look to you to make sure that every build you see becomes as epic as possible.

Temporary Goodbye to you all!

Sincerely,
[The God Father] The_Enforcer.

See ya later dude..Keep it real.. Hope you stay A-OK.
Th3grimreaper24..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top