Apology for Server Outburst

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apology for Server Outburst

Post  The_Enforcer on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:50 pm

I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my outburst on the server. I was upset. My family issues haven't gotten better, in fact they've gotten worse.
I was just questioning the fact that my campaign for admin has been longer than Th3grimreaper24's, and he just got admin before I did. I mean I'm happy for the guy, awesome job dude, you deserve it! Very Happy
But, still. I wonder if this admin system is acceptable... I clearly made a case that I wasn't going to be here, but I still wanted to be decided as an admin. There was a spot open, and my campaign has been in effect longer than Grim's.
Please don't take this that I'm mad at Grim, because I'm not. I don't care who it would have been that got admin, the thing is, no one on the server at Op Probuilder, right below SuperOp, has been campaigning for admin as long as I have. True story.

I just want an answer that will explain this with perfect logic, because I don't see it.
Congratulations though, Grim. You are a fantastic player. You deserver admin!

Sincerely,
The_Enforcer

The_Enforcer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apology for Server Outburst

Post  CreepersRegret on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:20 pm

its still new for me that grim got admin
CreepersRegret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

enforcer...

Post  Spirit Alchemist on Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:06 am

I forgive you. And LET IT BE KNOWN THAT IF I AM TO BECOME ADMIN, IT SHALL NOT BE BEFORE ENFORCER DOES!
Spirit Alchemist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ShaneSkywalker on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 am

The_Enforcer wrote:I just wanted to say I'm sorry for my outburst on the server. I was upset. My family issues haven't gotten better, in fact they've gotten worse.
I was just questioning the fact that my campaign for admin has been longer than Th3grimreaper24's, and he just got admin before I did. I mean I'm happy for the guy, awesome job dude, you deserve it! Very Happy
But, still. I wonder if this admin system is acceptable... I clearly made a case that I wasn't going to be here, but I still wanted to be decided as an admin. There was a spot open, and my campaign has been in effect longer than Grim's.
Please don't take this that I'm mad at Grim, because I'm not. I don't care who it would have been that got admin, the thing is, no one on the server at Op Probuilder, right below SuperOp, has been campaigning for admin as long as I have. True story.

I just want an answer that will explain this with perfect logic, because I don't see it.
Congratulations though, Grim. You are a fantastic player. You deserver admin!

Sincerely,
The_Enforcer

Enforcer + Having outburst = THE END OF DA WORLD FTW oh wait its not herpa derp

My PMC Profile
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/shane_skywalker/
If you ever wanna send me a Skin request,PM me.
ShaneSkywalker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top