Bad News:(

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Draki Drakizora wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:Pointless post is Very pointless

No @#!*% Sherlock Homie


trololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololloollololololololololololololololol




TROLL FACEIN CUZ IMMA BE BOREDED
Trololololol!!!!!!!!!Troll Troll Trolol (starwars tune)


AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Creeper edit: lol what am i saying
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  ShaneSkywalker on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

CreepersRegret wrote:
Draki Drakizora wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:Pointless post is Very pointless

No @#!*% Sherlock Homie


trololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololloollololololololololololololololol




TROLL FACEIN CUZ IMMA BE BOREDED
Trololololol!!!!!!!!!Troll Troll Trolol (starwars tune)


AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Creeper edit: lol what am i saying

This post is so Popular, IMMA GO POST TROLL FACEZ CUZ I BORED



_________________
I'm an Admin of the website
MAH ACHIEVEMENTS:


My PMC Profile
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/shane_skywalker/
If you ever wanna send me a Skin request,PM me.
avatar
ShaneSkywalker

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 18
Location : Hell,Heaven, and in between

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

ShaneSkywalker wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:
Draki Drakizora wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:Pointless post is Very pointless

No @#!*% Sherlock Homie


trololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololloollololololololololololololololol




TROLL FACEIN CUZ IMMA BE BOREDED
Trololololol!!!!!!!!!Troll Troll Trolol (starwars tune)


AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Creeper edit: lol what am i saying

This post is so Popular, IMMA GO POST TROLL FACEZ CUZ I BORED


avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am

anyway if deridder makes a new server i want the defalut rank set at guest an change the ranks to something a little not too over powered so old users rank was set as v.i.p. and also to use /home you need to be 1 rank above guest
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  Draki Drakizora on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:
Draki Drakizora wrote:
CreepersRegret wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:
ShaneSkywalker wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:Pointless post is Very pointless

No @#!*% Sherlock Homie


trololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololloollololololololololololololololol




TROLL FACEIN CUZ IMMA BE BOREDED
Trololololol!!!!!!!!!Troll Troll Trolol (starwars tune)


AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Creeper edit: lol what am i saying

This post is so Popular, IMMA GO POST TROLL FACEZ CUZ I BORED



[rand]Somebody help me this quote is evil and it's gonna kill usssss Sad [/rand]
avatar
Draki Drakizora

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 16
Location : Gallifrey

View user profile http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Lol I'm lolling for know raisin. I'm face-palming someone else face!
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

*facepalm*lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Is the server up soon?
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

its not up still, i just really miss it, oh btw on my channel it says 0.0.0.0.0Freebuild[Everyone OP] will be missed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Well you can try wom realms. but play the smp server first since minecraft.net is messed up
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  ShaneSkywalker on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 am

For Fuck Sake, Stop with all the worrying about the Server, Im sure der will think of something, so stop with all the "I miss the server" and "will the server be up any time soon?" and other shit like that, ITS JUST A GAME! maybe a horribly addicting game but STILL! ITS JUST A GAME! I miss the server too,but at least Im not complaining about it EVERYDAY!The more you People talk about the server being down,and how much you want the server back up, Do ANY of you realize that der is VERY busy? I mean seriously?

_________________
I'm an Admin of the website
MAH ACHIEVEMENTS:


My PMC Profile
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/shane_skywalker/
If you ever wanna send me a Skin request,PM me.
avatar
ShaneSkywalker

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 18
Location : Hell,Heaven, and in between

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  Guest on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 am

ShaneSkywalker wrote:For Fuck Sake, Stop with all the worrying about the Server, Im sure der will think of something, so stop with all the "I miss the server" and "will the server be up any time soon?" and other shit like that, ITS JUST A GAME! maybe a horribly addicting game but STILL! ITS JUST A GAME! I miss the server too,but at least Im not complaining about it EVERYDAY!The more you People talk about the server being down,and how much you want the server back up, Do ANY of you realize that der is VERY busy? I mean seriously?
Shane im not complaining about the server being down lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  CreepersRegret on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:52 am

I don't care about the server but about a awesome community, what we are a part of.
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

found a server!!!!!

Post  xxdogydodo on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:03 pm

i found a sever you can all live on!!!! ecept the person how baned me.

xxdogydodo

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  Draki Drakizora on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:08 pm

CreepersRegret wrote:I don't care about the server but about a awesome community, what we are a part of.

BTW, Creepers, thanks for the support on trying to unban me on WoM Beta Server!
avatar
Draki Drakizora

Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 16
Location : Gallifrey

View user profile http://drakizora.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad News:(

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum