Hacked.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hacked.....

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:33 am

Yep, It happened and I'm not surprised for some reason, Th3grimreaper24 is hacked and i CANNOT get into my account, Press forgot password? It says its been sent, But noooooo... It doesn't show up the email..... (And yes, I'm checking the email i used for my account..) And that gay dumb lord liampr03 gave me a gift code, But of course i forget to write it down.. So yea..... My account is pretty much dead... I have no proof i owned it so i can't email mojang..

UGH... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
If only i knew who my hacker was, And how to hack him.. Twisted Evil
avatar
Th3grimreaper24..

Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  ShaneSkywalker on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:
UGH... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
If only i knew who my hacker was, And how to hack him.. Twisted Evil

I see someone be lookin for payback...and trust me...paybacks a bitch

_________________
I'm an Admin of the website
MAH ACHIEVEMENTS:


My PMC Profile
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/shane_skywalker/
If you ever wanna send me a Skin request,PM me.
avatar
ShaneSkywalker

Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 18
Location : Hell,Heaven, and in between

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:42 am

If i had to guess it's Liampr03, but i'm not really sure..
avatar
Th3grimreaper24..

Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  CreepersRegret on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:52 am

After a break i'm back and it sucks that your account is hacked.
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  liampr03 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 am

Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:Yep, It happened and I'm not surprised for some reason, Th3grimreaper24 is hacked and i CANNOT get into my account, Press forgot password? It says its been sent, But noooooo... It doesn't show up the email..... (And yes, I'm checking the email i used for my account..) And that gay dumb lord liampr03 gave me a gift code, But of course i forget to write it down.. So yea..... My account is pretty much dead... I have no proof i owned it so i can't email mojang..

UGH... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
If only i knew who my hacker was, And how to hack him.. Twisted Evil

I have got better in life!
I am not a fucking gay dumb lord!

I will get your account back grim
If you still wanna play minecraft, I can send you my old payed account!

And why would I hack anyone?
I am not an idiot hacker!
avatar
liampr03

Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : The middle of the moon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  CreepersRegret on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:35 am

I bet he can not hack anything
avatar
CreepersRegret

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 21
Location : I.T. Central

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 am

liampr03 wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:Yep, It happened and I'm not surprised for some reason, Th3grimreaper24 is hacked and i CANNOT get into my account, Press forgot password? It says its been sent, But noooooo... It doesn't show up the email..... (And yes, I'm checking the email i used for my account..) And that gay dumb lord liampr03 gave me a gift code, But of course i forget to write it down.. So yea..... My account is pretty much dead... I have no proof i owned it so i can't email mojang..

UGH... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
If only i knew who my hacker was, And how to hack him.. Twisted Evil

I have got better in life!
I am not a fucking gay dumb lord!

I will get your account back grim
If you still wanna play minecraft, I can send you my old payed account!

And why would I hack anyone?
I am not an idiot hacker!
I'm sorry about what I said Liampr03, I was pissed off and I don't know what happened there but, I've got my account back but I hardly play minecraft anymore, I take back all that I said about you.
avatar
Th3grimreaper24..

Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hacked.....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum