**UPDATE FROM HEAD ADMIN**

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**UPDATE FROM HEAD ADMIN**

Post  Ajcard on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:21 pm

_____~Hey guys, most of you might not know me, but I'm the Head Admin of the server. I'm a long time friend of Deridder, I was with him when he started this server.

_____Now you're all probably asking "Whats up with deridder, he hasn't been on.. is the server over.. etc etc". Well I don't have an official response but I'll say this as a theory, either deridder is just enjoying the summer or hes nearing the point where he is going to start his life. Hes 17 now, probably going onto college. I'm not too sure about it, I have been trying to contact him but I'm not receiving any response.

____Now this doesn't mean Everyone OP is over, he might come back to announce why he was gone and probably bring up the server for a little bit longer before maybe he might have to stop it or I don't know. Yet again, this is just a theory.

Some of you might still remember me, so you'll probably understand a little bit more.

______Just hang in there guys, maybe after the summer is over he will come back and tell everyone what he was doing and tell everyone whats going to happen next. I can probably say that the server will come back up eventually but who knows, only time will tell what will happen after that.

If you have any questions to ask me, feel free to.

With great Regards,
~Ajcard

Ajcard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **UPDATE FROM HEAD ADMIN**

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:33 am

When was the last time you actually got ahold of Deridder? scratch
Th3grimreaper24..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ajcard on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:When was the last time you actually got ahold of Deridder? scratch

Its been awhile.

Ajcard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3grimreaper24.. on Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 am

Ajcard wrote:
Th3grimreaper24.. wrote:When was the last time you actually got ahold of Deridder? scratch

Its been awhile.

Ah :/
Th3grimreaper24..

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top