Admin Aplication for Dr_Bryce

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Admin Aplication for Dr_Bryce

Post  Dr_Bryce on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi Im Dr_Bryce and Im a advbuilder_op ingame and I would like to try out for the Admin rank...I already have some admin experience on mcstorms server and I think I would be a responsible admin on the server. I already have a pretty good knowledge of the commands and would like to take on more responsiblilty on the server. I am on alot and want to enhance the building expeirence to its fullest! i have made some buildings (thats how i got to advbuilder_op thing) and I would love to become part of the admin crew and help make the server grow and improve. i dont know how to add photos but if you ever come on the server i be happy to show you some of my creations (if I dont wipe my map)! I hope you consider my request as an admin carefully. Very Happy

Last edited by Dr_Bryce on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr_Bryce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My mistake...

Post  Dr_Bryce on Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Hahaha im really op_designer i guess...who knew hmm anyways i thought to put that out there so you guys knew (whoever you guys are). Anyways yep i am officailly op_designer.
Also I just want to put this out there to...guys i might not be the greatest builder in the world but i do know fair. May I remind you i am an op on another server and i do have to rank. The owners think im a good op on the server thats why im STILL an op lol. anyways my point is just because i might not build the greatest i still rank the way every other op might. pig Also if if people ask questions I usually answer them or redirect them to someone with better knowledge of the question. I try to help people as much as i can and love to be and build on the server. I have also noticed over the last few days...that there has been a lack of admins during the day time... how do i know that...im here at the day time. 1+1=2 easy right? exactly. lol!

Dr_Bryce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top