Trying to figure something out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to figure something out

Post  mesbesme on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok so I have a question... There is a guy who gets on with the name 8unknown7. Well he got on today and automatically started the gunthing .. going to peoples map and shooting them but when i asked he did stop for a min. Then i followed him into a map where he was putting these tnts everywhere and they were floating and moving all around the map?!? Am i missing something here? I mean what was he doing. and before i could exactly figured it out the server restarted Sad and then he never got back on. Oh yea a question for deridder... am i ever gonna be fulltime admin? Smile just wondering
mesbesme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to figure something out

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 pm

hes just being annoying. and yes u will be full time admin. and a question for you. how is heavey doing?

View user profile http://deridderfreebuild.freeclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mesbesme on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:26 am

He is trying to get his computer fixed. He will be on soon enough. He had his car break down ... stupid car he has. lol they have to come first. He said it wouldnt be long and i told him to hurry up cuz we need him back Smile he just laughed at me and said he will. But if i hear anything different i will definitely let ya know Smile sry he hasnt been on in a while... Sad
mesbesme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 am

ok. i hope to see him soon. its not a real big deal. he has to deal with his life before minecraft Smile

View user profile http://deridderfreebuild.freeclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top