block information

View previous topic View next topic Go down

block information

Post  mesbesme on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:04 am

Speeddracer accused a player today based on the /b command. If and when u use/b and it says "this block has not been modified since the map was clear" Does that make it copied? Was it copied from somewhere else.? I believe not... I dont understand it when it says that but i tried to show speed that and he still yelled and complained and accused this person. Which this person has just signed into the server for the first time yesturday. I even showed speed it does it in my map which i have done every block in there except the underground What im saying is he accused him of stealing it from another which when i went to the other person map they didnt have the same thing. And then he said he saw him copy it so i then said fine i will talk to der and see if he can find out since he has logs which can show every commands u do... Speed changed his story then apologized. I dont want trouble with other admins but if u gonna be rude and abuse other people and then lie and continue not wanting to help then something gotta be done. Anyways ... im tired of bitching Smile lol laterz
mesbesme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: block information

Post  Admin on Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 am

when it says that it just means its not logged, i dont know y but it happens. tell speed to just stop or whatever. u have more power then he does. do whatever u need to do. i will also talk to him

View user profile http://deridderfreebuild.freeclanforum.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top